Some famous examples of Single Page Applications are:
- Google Maps
- Google Drive
Single Page Application – Advantages & Disadvantages
- You can have instant feedback with SPA as you don’t have to wait for the client-server communication to happen, and for the browser to re-render the page.
- Any kind of UX improvement can be done here much better than the traditional workflow.
- The server will consume less resources because you can focus on providing an efficient API instead of building the layouts server-side.
- You can completely reuse your existing server-side code if you also build a mobile app on top of the API.
- SPAs are easy to transform into Progressive Web Apps. This helps you to provide local caching and to support offline experiences for your services.
- SPAs are best used when there is no need for SEO like apps that work behind a login.
- When working in teams SPAs are just great! Backend developers can just focus on the API, and frontend developers can focus on creating the best user experience
- Search engines, still find it difficult indexing sites built with SPA approach rather than the traditional server-rendered pages.
To know more on SPAs and try the new approach to web designing get in touch with us at Cedar Software Technologies, leading Web Development Company in Kochi.